Thursday, March 24, 2005

Breakfast at the Traditional Hangover Spot

From Vacay, Friday, March 18, 2005:

After we dropped Mr. Navy off at his car (see St. Pat's at McP's for the whole story on that) we quickly went to the dive shop to get girlie's man some things. You don't get to see much of the sea when the government sends you to plan in the sandbox so she sent him some prints for his birthday.

We shot up to Pacific Beach for breakfast. Anyone from San Diego knows that this area of town is known for the clubbing and drinking that goes on EVERY night. We went to the Broken Yolk, a hangover tradition, despite the fact that none of us were actually hungover - Least of all the girls who had one drink each (a St. Pat's faux pas, I know). I had the most and I'm sorry 4 shots and 2 beers just won't mess me up that much. (Hello, I'm Irish!). Extremely yummy omelet, french toast, biscuit, banana pancakes, bacon, and fruit. (yes, we like to share)

No comments:

Post a Comment