Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Back To Reality

I'm back in DC *pout* The drudgery and drama is already kicking in again. I haven't even been back 12 hrs yet. No wonder I think this coast sux.
My plane landed a little early and the weather didn't suck too much so I didn't really have a good excuse to skip class. I went there straight from the airport but it was hella boring. Stupid guest speaker. I never thought I'd say this but, he was talking about space stuff that was way too basic for us. And he read his slides to us. I hate that. Oh well, at least I don't have anything to feel guilty about this way. And I got some exercise (?) lugging my huge/heavy bag all over the metro and downtown. (I got some funny looks too).
I've started to unpack already, sort of. None of my toiletries squished out in my bag this time (I had aloe and toothpaste all over when I landed in SD). Normally I leave stuff in the suitcase for as long as possible but I guess I'm just anxious. I have 3 papers to write by Friday and only half of the research done.
I can't wait for the weekend. My vacation was great (and I'll blog about it soon, I promise) but facing reality again means looking forward to the weekend like it were made of gold.
For now...sleep so I can research/bullshit in a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment