Sunday, March 20, 2005

Still On Vacay

Just a quick update for everyone...

In case you were wondering how my trip is going - San Diego still kicks ass!


First night in town I hit my bar for a little cowboy time. Unfortunately the place was having an off night and was filled not with fun loving cowboys and instead was filled with pussy hounds and assholes. One of the worst nights I've ever had there. Not really a good start to my trip.

Since then I've done the following:
  • Chillin at the beach with the girls
  • St. Pat's in Coronado (at McP's)
  • Breakfast at the traditional hangover place
  • Shopping & reminiscing on Base
  • Kickin' up a little sawdust with the cowboys
  • Gunner Palace
  • Shopping in cute boutiques
  • Raisin' hell with the Marines

There are a couple more things on my list of things to do but it has been an awesome trip so far. Once I get back to DC I will blog more about the highlights but let me tell you...there is a reason they call San Diego "America's Finest City." And you'll never convince me otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment