Thursday, March 31, 2005

I Love Acidman

I thought I'd try it out as a title. No offense, man...I'm gonna have to go with something else.

The promise of high gear move to a new blog has been made and I'm stoked! With that, I have to get in gear on a new title. Taking the advice of Acidman, blogs that start with A get more traffic so here's what I came up with for A's:
  • Accidental Insights *
  • A Swift Kick & A Bandaid **
  • Acoustic Rantings
  • Admissible Evidence *
  • Adverse Reaction
  • Affinity For None
  • Alter of Ranting
  • Ambitious Bullshit
  • Assembled Defiance *
  • Auditioning for Life

Contributions from Acidman that I really like include:

  • Angry, Armed, and Female
  • Blended Truth *
  • Somebody Had To Say It *

I really liked "Get Off My Lawn" but that is taken. I'm a little partial to "A Swift Kick and A Bandaid" since someone once said I was the girl who'd kick your ass but make sure you got home ok...but it seems a little long maybe? I put asterisk on the others that strike me. Now...to narrow it down...HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment