Monday, March 14, 2005

Authoritay

I learned something new tonight...when its just the kids and me, they respect my authoritay!

I was able to enjoy my lovely bachelorette dinner (grilled cheese sandwich and mixed veggies) in nearly complete peace. A stern 'NO' accompanied by a straight look to the face does wonders. The stupid one had to be dragged off the couch but after that, things were pretty smooth sailing. She finally got upset enough with the discipline that she went downstairs to pout in her owner's room. The other two sat on opposite sides of the room and didn't make a peep. I'm not a mean step-mom, I just demand peace when I eat. There is absolutely no reason for dog drool on the edge of the table. Period.


So now that I know it works...Kids - RESPECT MY AUTHORITAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment