Thursday, March 31, 2005

Going Broke

The semester is drawing to a close (not nearly as quickly as it need to be closing) and I am facing a summer without funding. My loans cover tuition and since I'm not taking summer classes, there is no source of income for summer. I have to find myself a job. Dammit.

I had an application in for a homeland security program internship and never heard anything back. Sux.
Today I got my resume in for a counter-terrorism project but I'm not hopeful. It is the exact field I want in the long run, I have academic experience with it, but on paper I'm not a great candidate. No demonstrable experience and no security clearance. It would be great, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

1 comment:

  1. ... hey, Cat... Eric of SWG here.. send me an email.. we are about to switch your Munuvian status into high gear...

    all the best,

    Eric

    ReplyDelete