Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Chillin at the Beach

From Vacay - Thursday, March 17, 2005:

The girls and I rounded up some blankets & books, got some yummy sandwiches, fruit, and potato salad, and headed to the beach. It was a slightly chilly day but none of us really minded. The parking lot was only about half full - a sight I haven't seen in years.
We sat at a picnic table and ate our food while we laughed about sandwich stealing sea gulls and giggled about the boys at the table across the lawn (and how I got my friends to turn and look while the guys were checking them out). Later we took our blankets and spread out on the lawn to bask in the sun as the breeze blew by. We (rather they) did some cheerleading/fake dancing to break up the monotony of reading. I practiced showing off my pretty fingers (one on each hand - I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this).
It was a very chill afternoon. Relatively few people and a thankful few tricycle motors. It was much needed relaxation and good bonding time with the girls. I love the beach.

1 comment:

  1. ... sounds like a great time at the beach...

    ReplyDelete