Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Vacay Update

The rest of my time in San Diego was, of course, lots of fun. In my final few days I managed to flash my smile in the following parts of town:
  • Balboa Park & the International Houses
  • PhoHoCali (Vietnamese food)
  • Mitsuwa (My little Japan)
  • Breakfast in La Jolla overlooking the beach
  • Strolling by the beach & watching the seals
  • Shopping in La Jolla
  • Chillin on the cliffs with parasailers
  • A little pampering in UTC
  • Dinner in Old Town
  • Dancing under the moonight on the beach

It was an awesome trip and I think I did more than I had planned on when I bought the tickets. I wanted to stay and be able to just chill with the girls but the time to leave came too soon. I came home with a new penpal even. That was kinda fun.

Thanks for letting me crash with you guys and for running all over town with me. I miss you! I can't wait to come back in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment