Thursday, March 10, 2005

Good For Nuthin' #@#$%

The cross at the top of Mt. Soledad is going to come down - and I'm PISSED!

I'm from San Diego, I love San Diego, I miss San Diego...but the city council is a bunch of good for nuthin pieces of shit. They never cease to do dumbass things with their power. What the hell is wrong with these people? Try growing a pair before you try to run my city!

Let me clarify, I am not a particularly religious person. Religion, as an institution, is manmade. Faith is about what you and whatever higher power choose to make of it. So it isn't about the religious aspect - it's about the symbol that they do not respect nor care to understand.

It's a Veterans Memorial. Public property to honor public service. No one made you go look at it - so go punish yourself for being stupid instead of punishing a whole city with your stupid ideas.

The Indepundit and Da Goddess are pissed too...only they are more articulate about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment