Friday, March 11, 2005

Fat Days

I'm not sure how many female readers I have but if you're there, you'll appreciate this...
I went to get dressed the other day and my ass just did not fit in the pants I was trying to put on. And I don't mean I put them on and pranced around wondering if my ass looked ok in them. I mean my ass did NOT fit in these pants. I picked up a different pair and resigned to wearing the fat pants. I hated every minute of it, but I had to wear pants to class. (I suppose I didn't HAVE to but...I'm not really looking to make that kind of impression on campus. Not just yet). So I go to get dressed the very next day...let me repeat, THE VERY NEXT DAY, not even 24 hrs later....and a pair of pants 2 sizes smaller fit just fine. And the scale says I weigh 2 pounds less than last week.
No, gentlemen...I did not shrink the larger pair of pants...they are just as fat as my fat pants have always been.
I just don't have an answer...

No comments:

Post a Comment