Friday, April 01, 2005

YIKES!

Holy Rowdy Gang Rape, Batman!
There is the hugest freakin bee I have ever seen in my life hanging out in my hallway. I'm not ordinarily scared of bees. If I don't give them a reason to sting me, they'll leave me alone. But this dude...I'm screaming bloody little girl murder if he comes anywhere near me. I'm fairly certain its one of these little suckers right here cuz he's HUGE!
Update: The giant annoying f*cktard of a bee is now trapped in my bathroom because he refused to take the escape route that I planned for him. So now I hope he fries his ass to death in the heat created by the wickedly hot lights.
Updated Update: I have defeated the bee...but he did not die in the sauna that is my tiny bathroom. I opened the door and found him, weak and slow, on the counter behind the sink. Taking a silk flower sprayed with VS perfume I nudged him and got him to climb on. I took a walk through the bedroom, down the hall, into my roommates bedroom, put the flower down on the deck, and slammed the sliding glass door. So there...he's gone and I didn't even kill him. But more importantly, I didn't have to touch him. F*cker.

No comments:

Post a Comment