Sunday, April 03, 2005

Spent

I sat down to try to write a highly intellectual and analytical post about Iraq but I have come to realize, I do not posses the current mental capacity of a potato at the moment. The post about Iraq will have to wait.

I didn't sleep well, woke up early, and have had a bit of a downer of a day. All good things must come to an end and my lovely weekend surprise was no exception. When good times end and the frown creeps in, I am always tired. Guess that is proof that it takes more energy to frown than to smile. Since then I've talked to my mom and I've gone to look at a condo for sale - say it with me children, RIP OFF. Then I came home and started looking for places for rent. No fun at all. Checking out fall courses is not looking much better.

I am just exhausted...sorry guys. I'll be back to entertain you soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment