Thursday, April 07, 2005

At My Wit's End

This, my friends, is a seriously bitter rant. I don't even know what to do with these people anymore! The administrators of my program are certifiably the stupidest people on the planet.

I registered for fall classes this morning. Last night, it dawned on me that this was my task for the morning. So ... like a good student... I went on the school's website to make sure I had no conflicts and had chosen the right classes. I look and they have changed the times on some of the classes...those Bastards...way to notify..um...ANYONE? But that's not the worst part - the new 'band' that they have classes scheduled in is from 9:35 to 10:50. Why am I pissed about this, you ask? Lets break it down like the military - 21:34 to 22:50. Yes, that's right...these little dipshits think I should be in class at nearly 11pm? Have you completely lost your mind?

Oh, but the story gets better....I stayed up until 4:30 in the morning reworking it all only to find out this morning that the university wide computer system we use to actually register - that I was locked out of last night (since it was after 8pm) - doesn't reflect these new times. That's right IT DOES NOT HAVE THE NEW TIMES! So I had to redo things AGAIN to fit with the old way. What the ever lovin crap is going on here?

People need to get their stories straight and their info correlated before I go off and do something stupid...like get a lawyer...

No comments:

Post a Comment