Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Bastards!

All of them, I tell you....Bastards they are...ALL OF THEM!

First, I spent all day Monday adding in citations to my midterms and then Tuesday afternoon I get an answer from the Prof saying we didn't need them for sources within the confines of the course. Grrrr.

Then, I FINALLY get the student accounts office to clear my account balance of misappropriated fees to show $0.00 owed and they forget to take the hold off my account. I still can't access any of my records or register for classes. Grrrr.

The kicker of the night though - the dickless wonder shows up at my friend's house begging for her back. He's tortured her, manipulated her, and abused her since the day he met her - seven years ago. On again off again bullshit with some psycho drama on his part thrown in for good measure. This time he dumped her (for his work) and then the minute he finds out she's with someone new he calls begging for her back. The next day, he shows up at her house - that is 475 miles away! Hello, stalker much? I hate this guy with so much passion I almost don't trust myself to be in the same room with him. If I were still in San Diego, I'd have been at her house kicking his ass out on the street where vermin like him belong. I tried to hide my rage and be supportive of her while she was with him but now that she is even entertaining his cracked out ideas I just want to strangle him. How dare he swoop in and try to ruin a good thing for her? He's done a good job pointing out what he wants but he didn't stop for two seconds to ask what she wants. Quite frankly, he never has much cared about that little detail. I'd kill the sumbitch if I thought I could get away with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment