Monday, February 28, 2005

Snowed In

We woke up this morning in SW Virginia to about 5 inches of snow and it hasn't stopped coming down yet. The snow hasn't hit DC that badly yet (repeat: yet) so GW is still open and operating normally. Only, I won't be making it to class tonight. No huge loss - the class blows. I'm paying far too much money to have some socially inept development practitioner show me videos with crackled audio of people from South American countries debating coca production, slides of coca growers waiting for the bus, and jpgs of recipes that use coca. Last time I checked, the course was titled Drug TRAFFICKING, not Drug PRODUCTION and legitimate uses in growing nations. Prof Mares at UCSD is so much better at this. Damn, I miss San Diego!
I'll post pics of the snow & the dogs playing in it once I get back to DC. I forgot to bring my cable with me...oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment